What if I told you that you could send emails to contacts who visited certain pages of your website automatically?
Those emails could be something along the lines of:
- “Hi, I see you’re interested in… let’s talk”,
- “Hi, we’re having a promotion on the product you were looking at this month”,
- Or any messaging that will help to convert that contact into a customer, or repeat customer.
This is just a small example of what is possible by using marketing automation, tools that can help make your marketing tasks more efficient, allow you to communicate with contacts at just the right time, and ultimately add to your bottom line.
The use of marketing automation has definitely changed the way that industry professionals implement strategies and actions. Managing big marketing campaigns before automation tools existed could be quite challenging. Many marketing teams had to manually send and answers emails, trigger campaigns, sales follow-ups, and more.
If you are a marketer or business owner, you know that the number of digital channels has increased considerably. While these opportunities are great to promote business, sales, and attract the ideal client, managing all these channels effectively can be a full time job.
So what is Marketing Automation?
In summary, marketing automation is the tool or software that automate your marketing, sales, and business. It helps the marketer to prioritize, organize, and execute actions in an efficient way.
This does not means that the job of the marketer becomes irrelevant, they still need to be the brains behind the marketing. The automation makes the process of implementation faster and frees up your time to strategize and do market research.
Key benefits of Marketing Automation Tools
- Targeted Marketing
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Increased Revenue
Did you know?
- With automation tools you can track who has opened your emails, automatically send reminders to those who have not, and trigger responses to those who did, particularly if they visited your website after reading your email.
- You can know who is on your website (page visits in real-time), what pages they visit, update their contact record with those details, and then serve them with relevant ads when they are on other websites.
- On a daily basis marketers find themselves with many different contact outcomes, so one can set up intelligence-driven actions that provide countless options for what you can automate.
There is no substitute for good marketing planning and strategy, but once you have your goals and tactics set out, marketing automation tools make a great solution to help implement your actions and provide analytics that help assess your efforts and prove ROI (return on investment).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about possibilities with marketing automation and how to take advantage of it in your business.