Working from home recommendations
- Create a working Space
- Set up a Morning Routine Plan your day
- Have to-do list
- Set Ground Rules With the People in Your Space
- Avoid distractions
- Set boundaries ( when working from home it is easier to overwork)
- Take Breaks in Their Entirety
- Keep connected with colleagues with *virtual tools to keep communicated and connected
Feeling lonely, disconnected, In isolation are common problems in remote work life, especially for extroverts.
– Slack: Collaboration Hub.
– Google Hangouts (video conferencing)
- You can listen to your own music
- Cuddle your cat or dog which helps relieve stress
- Add a second monitor
- You are not commuting, therefore, you have more time to spend with your children, etc..
play with them do puzzles etc.
- Create a strick schedule
- home workouts
- Stretch out before and after any workout.
- Do Push-ups and Sit-ups) 100 a day
- 30-minute online gym classes (youtube)
- Go for an outdoor run
if you can try to remove snack foods from your cabinet