5 Benefits of Redesigning Your Website
Your website is a concrete depiction of your company’s identity and the ultimate experience of what you have to offer.
But, is that experience getting old? If so, it might be time to redesign.
Benefits that can be realized through a redesign and contribute to increased revenues include:
- Establish, or re-establish your company’s identity online
- Increase and optimize your company’s visibility online, attracting new visitors and potential clients from the search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
- Remind customers, and keep them interested and engaged in your business and offerings
- Make it easier for clients to purchase or connect with you by designing a site that is easy to use on desktop, tablet, or cell phone.
- Expand your potential client base by leveraging social media to make it easy for visitors to learn more about your business and share that information with their friends and colleagues.
1. Does your website still reflect your company’s identity?
Identities are dynamic and websites must be too! Your site should portray a strong brand identity that captures the essence of your business and this identity is likely always adapting to business trends and emerging needs. Conveying your identity clearly will increase your appeal with potential clients.What makes you stand out from your competitors? If your site does not convey that loud, clear and attractively, it is time to start brainstorming in your digital marketing strategy.
2. Does your website pull on those search engine strings?
Search engines direct users to websites that are current and relevant. People looking for services and products like yours search online using words or phrases. These terms can change over time to include new ones or eliminate old ones. Staying on top of key phrases and refreshing your content will push you closer to the top of the list with search engines, giving your website, and your business, more visibility. If you have not done so recently, it might be time to sit down with an expert to reassess your website SEO strategy.
3. Is your customer’s experience an engaging one?
If you think of your website as an experience of engagement rather than as a static source of information you might have to consider some changes to its design. What do you want the customer that enters your site to do or to know? A website that keeps in mind the answer to that question will provide the customer with clear directions and will make it easy for them to take action or to engage with you. An interested and engaged customer is more likely to bring revenue to your business than one who is not.
4. Will customers on mobile devices find your website easy to navigate?
People today look for convenience and are accessing the web through a variety of mobile devices such as tablets and mobile phones at all times of day or night. Ensuring that your website incorporates a responsive design will make it easy for visitors to use by adapting the site’s content and display to their device. If you have not considered responsive design, now is the time to do it so you can start attracting more mobile customers.
5. Is Social Media just one click away?
The experience of social media is all about sharing and having information at your fingertips. Make sure your website has prominent links to your social media profile and that it is easy for visitors to share your blogs and key information on other platforms.
Redesigning your website with this in mind can increase your networks and leads exponentially.
Did you answer “no” to any of these questions? If so, the time has come to give your website a virtual facelift. Doing this can only help increase your revenue by solidifying your company’s identity, increasing your visibility, bringing traffic to your website and, once your potential customers have arrived, engaging with them through a unified experience that adapts to their needs and devices.
After all, you will be investing in the most important digital marketing tool your business counts on!If you’d like to learn more about these tools or any of our services, just give us a call or send an email to SeeThrough Web.